- It always better to approach and talk to an best interior designers architect in hyderabad - for an advice before you get going.
- Most interior designers in hyderabad will offer a full service for your projects, but we at i3 interiors always flexible with our fee according to our client’s needs, so you are assured to get the best out of your projects in its early stages.
- We also offer FREE Interior Design consultation during our first meeting — and this can be really useful. We will give you complete guidance on all aspects that you need to consider — design, cost through planning and construction. After the brief, you can gain valuable insights and help you realise your project.
- If you need a planning permission (permit drawing / IMB), it is likely that you will need an architect.
The ultimate success of any project will be depends on the quality of your project brief. We definitely need to know:
- What are you trying to make? Tell us more about your project — is it a rental villa? restaurant? first house of your dream?
- What kind of design style do you like? Contemporary, tropical, industrial? Do you have some building references that you like?
- Who is the decision maker?
- Who will make the decisions about the designs, costs, and construction when the project is underway?
- How much is your budget?
- Either design and construction, we need to know all of them. Your budget can also be the design guideline, because we can adjust what kind of material that we use, how big the space will be, and etc. When do you expect this project to finish? 3 months, 6 months, a year?
- We need to understand for that if we’re capable to deliver our services.
- What are your overall expectations? What do you hope to achieve by this project — more space, more light, variety of uses, greater flexibility?
Selecting right interior designer is key in any project - Look for Top Interior designers in hyderabad and you find i3 interiors as the best choice. we have experience of your type of project, or one that shares your aspirations. Check how many similar projects we have built. Follow up references to find out about how well we communicated, how responsive to changes, and how effective we are at managing the budget. Speak to each firm on your shortlist, describe your project, and ask if they have the capacity to take it on. Visit their website. Ask to see a portfolio or work, or to visit finished buildings. Above all, get to know your architect. It is important to ensure that you’re in the same frequency with your interior designers / architect.
Our fee will be depending on the location, complexity of the project, and the scope of works. Every project usually has different needs, timeline, and budget. So, we are flexible with our fee to suit the project needs.
For conceptual interior design & construction drawings, we usually have a standard of 2 weeks to submit the each design draft. We understand that some projects can take quicker time, and some slower time — depending on the needs of the client. However, the first 2 week is non-negotiable.
Our team is formed with people with different backgrounds: architects, interior designers, decorators, landscape designers, and so on. We will appoint the right person for your project — that can deliver the right solution for your project.
You can tell us more about your project brief to our email: email@example.com or WhatsApp at +91 9966666618 Remember, the more detail, the better.